The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Another Verve Card

Hi folks,

Boy it has been a long time since I last ventured into my craft room. I have a simple card - once again featuring Verve's Wishing You sentiment set as this card is for another of my Uncles.



I pulled out some older paper from my stash (Stampin' Up Maine Blueberry Designer Collection), some CTMH New England Ivy card stock (and ink) and CTMH Outdoor Denim Buttons. I like this paper pack for masculine cards - it has a nautical feel to me with the blues and green.

I cut out the sentiment panel with my Spellbinders Labels One dies. By the way, PaperWorksCo has a pre-order up for the new release Spellbinder dies with 5% off PLUS the usual 5% credit to your craft fund - you can check it out here. I did my order this morning and TRIED to behave given the recent big toy purchase. I think I only ordered seven of them but so easily could have ordered about a dozen or so...oh, and the new Cuttlebug release can be found here in case you have not seen it yet.



Sketch: Card Patterns Sketch 74

Hope you all have a lovely day!

3 comments:

RiNNE said...

Your elements are so cool! What a great masculine card!

Sparkle said...

Such a pretty card!

whoistracy said...

A fantastic masculine card. Love the colors and those stripes. So glad you could play along with us at Card Patterns.