The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Day with Amelia

Hi folks,

I finally had a chance to ink up one of the Amelia images from the Happy Day set from the Greeting Farm. I thought she would be perfect for one of dearly beloved's nieces - who has a birthday next week.




I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black on Prism Simply Smooth cardstock that I picked up from PaperWorksCo and coloured it with Copic markers (E00, E000, E31, E35, E39, R29, YR23, RV32, Rv34, B95, B91).

The patterned papers are from the Material Girl Collection by Cosmo Cricket - I picked the mini-deck up at Multi-Crafts here in Ottawa a few weeks back. The cardstock is CTMH Olive. Now, I know these aren't necessarily the typical colours you would see on a card for a three year old - but I kind of like the combination.

The layout is from this week's sketch at Club Anya and I used my Spellbinders Petite Large Circles and Labels Three for some of the elements of the sketch.

Anyways, thanks for stopping by. This is my second post for today so feel free to scroll down to see the earlier post.

4 comments:

Sparkle said...

This is just darling!

Tanya Rudd said...

EEK how adorable! Love everything about this card.
Hugs
Tanya

RiNNE said...

I'm with T! Everything about this is too cool! I actually adore the colors, and the papers and the sketch!

PeggyLovesVintage said...

She's just precious! Love the coloring!