The Stamps I Use

Sunday, July 4, 2010

The last Kindergarten Grad card

...

Hi all,

This is the third kindergarten graduation card I needed this year - for another of our nieces! Yes, we have three that are the same age! The funny thing is - I think little Lily from Pink Cat Studio kind of looks like all three of them - I just have to colour her hair differently! So, yes, I used the digi Graduate Lily stamp again.





I coloured Lily with my copics (E000, E00, Y13, Y21, C9, RV34, RV32) and popped her up with foam squares (as well as the panel on which she is mounted and the sentiment panel) for a little added dimension for this week's challenge at Bee Crafty - 3D. I'm not sure if the picture shows this very well, however. I think you can kind of see the shadows from the pop-up.

Anyways, the papers are CTMH Topstitch and the sentiment is also CTMH (express postage).

I used this week's sketch from SFYTT for the layout. To add a little more interest to the layout I used my Spellbinders Label Eight for the side panel and image panel. Petite Circles were used for the sentiment panel.

I also decided to dress up the inside of the card for this week's challenge at Alota Rubber Stamps - Inside Out



I added another half of a Labels Eight die cut and a little strip of the border-y paper. I think it finishes up the card quite nicely.

Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend!

7 comments:

RiNNE said...

This is so cute! Great job with the sketch and I love these colors together!

Andrea said...

So cool!

Marie said...

Lovely card! Thank you for participating in the Alot challenge!

Ria said...

Gorgeouss :) thanks for joining us this time at Alota Rubberstamp Challenges.
hugs Ria

Melissa Craig said...

Fabulous layers!! Thanks for joining us at Bee Crafty Challenges.

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww this is DARLING!!! I love the outside, and the inside of your card hun!!!! Thank you sooo much for Joining us at Alot's Inside Out challenge!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

She is just so cute! I love the colors and the LO! Thanks so much for playing at Bee Crafty.

Deanne :)