The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Playing along with PWCO Sunday Sketch 43

Hi folks

well, Day 2 of my week off from work found it hard for me to peel my butt off the couch. I went out yesterday and saw "Eclipse" with a friend of mine - and wouldn't you know it at 6am this morning the movie network aired Twilight followed by New Moon...so, I watched them - again. Followed by another movie "Swing Vote" - a light comedy but hey...I'm on vacation and so is my brain!


I did get around to making a card today for my dearly beloved's niece who has her sixth birthday this weekend. I think I have reached critical mass in my craft room though and tomorrow I will ATTEMPT to tidy up.....maybe ... I think I spent more time looking for supplies than I did making the card. When that happens, it is definitely time to tidy up! Plus, I HAD wanted to do some quilting while I was off.....so...I NEED to tidy.


Anyways, on to the card!



The image is "Angelica's Heart Socks" from Inky Impressions - I won this as part of a blog candy a while back and this is the first time I've had a chance to ink  her up. Isn't she pretty? I can so see using her on cards for friends or for thinking of you cards.

I coloured the image with Copic Markers (V17, V15, G21, C3,Y23, Y21,Y11, E31, E00, E000, B21), cut it out and the mounted it on the panels that were cut with Spellbinders dies (Blossom and Large Petite Circles).

Those pretty patterned papers are Doodlebug and were in the June PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo. The June kit is no longer available but you can always pick up the current kit here.

The Key Lime Cardstock is CTMH and the paper flower and brad are from my stash.

Did you notice the sketch? Yep, I've been doing well lately with playing along with the Sunday Sketch at PWCO (you can link to the Sunday Sketch post on my sidebar).

Anyways, that's it for me for today. I'm going to head back downstairs now and have some of Danielle's Zucchini Bread which she so generously shared with me today! Yummmmmmmm.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Such a lovely card! I sure do LOVE that paper you used and what a cute image too!! Thanks for playing along in the PaperWorks Sketch challenge :)

RiNNE said...

Lovely card! You are sooo lucky to be on vacay! And as a movie buff, I'm jealous at all of those movies you saw!

Tanya Rudd said...

Found a moment and a computer, and had to stop by. Love this card Sheena. So very pretty.
Hugs
Tanya