The Stamps I Use

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Today's the Day

...

Hi folks, just wanted to remind you that today, Saturday July 17 is the date of the newest release of Rachelle Anne Miller Stamps at PaperWorksCo.

The blog hop starts at the PaperWorksCo Blog and there are prizes to be won along the way.....I've been checking it out and the creations are just fabulous. I'm not going to spoil the surprise but there are truly some incredible projects on the hop....not just those made of paper!

And I had a little more excitement of my own today - I finally bought my first motorcycle! I just have to get it insured and licensed and then I can pick it up - probably not until next Saturday as I bought it in a town about an hour away from where I live. Woo hoo! I wonder if I can do some airbrushing on it with my Copics to "make it my own".

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

WOW!! A motorcycle!!! Picture please! Congrats S!!!!