The Stamps I Use

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Trying my hand at this week's SFYTT

...

Hi folks,

well I managed to tidy the craft room surfaces enough today that I could make a couple of birthday cards using this week's Sketch For You To Try.

For the first one, I took a little liberty and moved an element of the sketch to the right instead of the left.






If you are a regular visitor, you will recognize the stamped image as it is a duplicate of the one I used on a birthday card back in early June - Flob from StarvingArtistamps Doodlefactory Creatures II. In fact, I think these are the same papers - CTMH You Rock. I also used a stamp from the CTMH Cherish the Moment set.


For the second card, I stayed a little truer to the sketch, using the same papers but different stamps, this time from the CTMH Set "Celebrate the Everyday".



Since this week's challenge at Crafy Creations is Ice Cream and Cakes, I'll be submitting this second card to that challenge.


So, that's it from me for today - hope you all are having a fabulous day.

5 comments:

RiNNE said...

Such cool 'boy' cards, Sheena! Love your coloring! Happy Canada day :)!

PeggyLovesVintage said...

How cute! I love the pick one tag... so creative!

Tanya Rudd said...

Really great cards Sheena, love the colors, and those orange buttons are fabulous.

Hugs
Tanya

Sparkle said...

These are darling!

Nicolette said...

Love these!