The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Welcome Baby - Mojo Monday


Hi folks!

So my sister's baby shower is this coming Saturday and this is the card I made for her




I used this week's sketch from Mojo Monday - Mojo 146 for the layout.

The patterned papers are DCWV Nana's Nursery - Baby Girl and the card stock is CTMH Blush. The stamped image and sentiment are both from Verve (Practically Perfect). The bunny is stamped with Memento Tuxedo black on Prism Simply Smooth and is coloured with Copic markers (RV32, RV34, RV10, RV11, T0, T1, T2).

I used my Spellbinders Big Scalloped Ovals (Small and Large) to die cut the image and sentiment panels, which are popped up on foam dimensionals.

Overall, I kept it fairly simple. Now I have to ExpressPost it so it gets there BEFORE the baby shower. The gift is already there - a new crib for baby!

That's it for me - if you are local I hope you are managing to keep cool in this tremendous heat -- bleh!

4 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

Awe, this is one cute card. That bunny is adorable.
Hugs
Tanya

RiNNE said...

What a darling creation!
Your sis will love it! Have fun this weekend!

PeggyLovesVintage said...

How sweet! I'm sure your sis will love it. The bunny is awwwwesome and the color combos are perfect!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just adorable! Thanks for playing Mojo! :)