The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Zach is outstanding in his field

Hi folks,

I know, are you tired of me yet? Third post for tonight! What can I say - I have new stamps and I needed to make some cards for our nieces and nephews.


This card features Zach playing baseball from the latest Zach and Zoe collection at PaperWorksCo - Sports Series II.




Zach was stamped with my favourite combo of Memento Tuxedo Black on Prism Simply Smooth cardstock and coloured with Copic Markers (E00, E000, R29, B91, B95, E31, E35, E25, E39).

The papers are more of those American Traditional Designs Sports Paper Collection that I picked up for such a steal ($1 for the pack and it has all sorts of sporty themes in it! - perfect for the Zach and Zoe collections). I also used more of those buttons I had left from my Team International Ink project - aren't THEY coming in handy with all these new sporty stamps I am adding to my collection (yes, I HAD to get the bundle of the Sports Series II - how could I not!).

The layout is courtesy of this week's Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge. Boy, it does feel good to play along with the challenges this week - with all these new stamps! And I still have bunches that I haven't even yet put onto EZ-Mount or into their respective binders! July looks to be a busy month for cards for me so expect to see lots more posts in the next couple of weeks - assuming my mojo doesn't go flying out the window in search of cooler temps!

So, as I mentioned earlier, this is my third post for today. Feel free to scroll down to see the other two cards I posted earlier!

Thanks for stopping by ... one more post to come from me tonight -- and it's in 3D!

6 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

Really loving the boyness! You really use the PWCO stamps well.
Hugs
Tanya

PaperWorks Co. said...

when you craft, you dont mess around! good job on the zach card! great choice in papers..

your amelia is adorable too! she reminds me of rainbow brite!

RiNNE said...

You are on a roll! I really like your coloring on this one!

Cindy Coutts said...

Adorable card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge and we hope to see you again next week! God bless.

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute, love that paper!

Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

dstandard said...

Such a cute image and card - great boys card! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!