The Stamps I Use

Friday, August 20, 2010

Celebrate with Cupcake Ruby

Hi folks,

well I finally sat down to finish colouring one of the extra Cupcake Ruby images from Sparkle Creations Rubbers Stamps that I started a couple of weeks ago (I still have one more to go!). I've coloured it with the intentions of giving it to dearly beloved's Mom for her birthday early in September - she's a redhead so I gave Ruby red hair as well.




I don't remember which Copic Markers I used for her hair, skin or top of the cupcake (I had written them down but accidentally put the piece of paper into the recycle bin). However, her dress was coloured with BG10, BG11 and BG13. The cupcake wrapper was coloured with R20 and R24.

The papers are from the Key to my Heart Kit from CTMH. I used my (new to me) Spellbinders Fancy Tags for the sentiment panel. I did decorative corners on the papers using a Fiskars decorative four corner punch.

Oh, and the layout itself is from this week's sketch challenge over at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps.

Hope you are having a lovely day - I have just the weekend left and then it is back to work for me...and I believe pager duty for three weeks straight. Bleh!

2 comments:

Marjorie said...

Such a scrumptious card! Love the colors!

Sparkle said...

Such an adorable card!