The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A CPS Anniversary Card

Hi folks

Today I have an anniversary card to show that I made for dearly beloved's Dad and step-mom. It is going to be arriving late as I had intended to give it to them on the weekend at the family get-together on Sunday but we wound up not going due to dearly beloved's broken finger and some concerns about the car's shifter. I'll be taking the car in for the earliest appointment we could get on Wednesday morning...hmmmm, time for a new car maybe? This one IS a 1998 after all....


Anyways, here is the card:



The papers are the same combination I used on the card from yesterday's post - CTMH Textured Twilight cardstock for the base and Colorbök for the patterned paper (from the Earth Tone Florals Punch Out 12x12 Pack).

The sentiment is from Verve's Wishing You set and was die cut using Spellbinders Labels Thirteen. I accented it a little by inking the edge of the die cut and adding a couple of matching Dew Drops.  I also used a new (to me) Martha Stewart Border Punch that I picked up on one of the daily Scrapbook Steals posts. I got three MS punches for $21.99. I thought that was a pretty good deal.

I used this week's sketch from CPS for the layout.


Thanks for taking the time to stop by. I hope you all have a lovely day!

3 comments:

RiNNE said...

Wow, I really love those papers! I 'm sure your mama will love it!

Maria said...

Lovely anniversary card! Very soft pretty colors!

Sparkle said...

Such a pretty card!