The Stamps I Use

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cupcake Ruby for a friend

Hi folks,

Wow - another post for me today! Can you believe it? Well, I needed to get a birthday card made for a friend of mine who celebrates tomorrow. I'm pretty sure she doesn't follow my blog so I think it is okay to post the card before I give it to her....hopefully that will be soon!



The stamped image is Cupcake Ruby from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps and I coloured her with Copic Markers (RV34, RV32, W9, R20, E000, E00, Y15, Y13, E31, E25, E35, E13, E11, YG17, G12, YG11, YR00, YR02, YR04, Y23 and Y21). I then cut her out and mounted the image on Spellbinders Petite Circle die cuts.

The papers are more of the glitter stack of My Mind's Eye Home papers that I picked up for a steal at Michael's a while back.

The layout is this week's sketch from I {heart} to Stamp and since the challenge this week at Crazy 4 Challenges is to use a cupcake on your project, I'll be submitting this card to that challenge!

Well, that's it for me for the weekend - back to work tomorrow! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

5 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling image- love your great Copic coloring! TFS

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card!

Tanya Rudd said...

She is so adorable Sheena. Love your coloring and the trio of orange buttons finishes it off nicely.
Hugs
Tanya

RiNNE said...

So cute! Love the colors and the papers you used! :)

Ruth said...

Very pretty! Ruth :)