Saturday, August 21, 2010

A fabulous Cocktail Emily

Hi folks,

Well, I finally got around to making a card with the extra Cocktail Emily image from Sparkle Creations Rubbers Stamps I coloured up a couple of weeks ago. I coloured the image with Copic Markers (Y13, Y11, Y23, YR23, R00, R20, RV10, RV11, RV13, RV14, C1, E00, E000, YG11, YG17, G21, BG10, B91, B95, B23).



I used the CTMH Cherry-O paper pack as I did with the previous card since I had coloured the first image with those papers in mind. I used my Spellbinders Petite Ovals to die cut the frame for the image. The sentiment is from the Verve Birthday Surprise set.

For the layout, I used this week's sketch from Friday Sketchers.

Since this week's challenge over at Create4Fun is to make a birthday card, I'll be submitting this card to that challenge as this card is intended for a friend of ours who has a birthday in early September.

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend! I got distracted from my planned afternoon in the craft room when "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" came on TV. Can you believe I had never seen the entire movie? So, I sat on the couch, one kitty behind me and one kitty on my lap and watched it with dearly beloved. Pretty incredible considering it was released in 1977.

6 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

This is one cute card. Love the image, and the design paper is yummy!
Hugs
Tanya

RiNNE said...

Pretty elements on your card!! Glad you liked the movie-- I always enjoy watching them :)

Hanne said...

That is a pretty card!
Hanne

Sparkle said...

This is just darling!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous sweet card.
luv
Debby

sunghee said...

oh so pretty card! Love the dots background paper, and the image can't be any cuter!