The Stamps I Use

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy Anniversary TGF



Has it really only been two years? Wow. I've loved the images from The Greeting Farm since back in the day when it was known as Pink Poison. I honestly don't remember which images were the first that I purchased but, shall we say, my collection has certainly grown.

Enough chit-chat, though, you're here to see my card for the hop!

I decided to ink up one of the Roll Call images that had yet to see ink - Nahla - as I had a friend of mine in mind when I made this card...




The papers, button and ribbon are from the July PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo featuring the Garden Variety Paper Collection by Cosmo Cricket.

Nahla was coloured with Copics (E25, E35, E39, E13, E31, B91, B95, Y15, W9) and then die cut using Spellbinders Petite Ovals (Small and Large).

I used this week's sketch from CCEE Stampers for the layout (it also had a floral twist as part of the challenge which works great given the paper I chose and Nahla's little bloom!).

Thanks for stopping by my little place on the web during the hop, now be sure to head back to the Greeting Farm Blog to find out the next stop on the hop! Or, if you just happened upon my post, go back to the beginning of the hop so you can see all the wonderful creations!

Hope you are having a truly SPLENDID day! This is my second post for today so be sure to scroll down to see my little post about the Ultimate Summer Challenge from PaperWorksCo.

57 comments:

Peechy said...

lovely card, loving the patchwork feel

Cassie_lu said...

great card

Sheng said...

I love the cross ribbon like here. So cute.

Stampi said...

what a lovely card...

kadie said...

DARLING!!! Love that layout...So CREATIVE and FUN!

Cecelia said...

Super cute card!

margie c said...

Super cute! I love these papers too :)
hugs, margie

Sonya said...

Lovely Card.

the whimsical butterfly said...

cute card-link is fixed, thanks!

Tanya Tahir said...

Cute card!! Love the colours!

gobeagirl said...

So cute. I love it. Hugs, Lisa G

Melissa Hortin said...

Great card. Love the criss-cross pattern you have done with the paper.

djones said...

So cute. Love the way you layered the strips of paper.

Pryn said...

Adorable card! Love the design!

~*Joni said...

She's so cute! I just love Nahla, her sweet innocence shines through on your card. Wonderful job!!

Emily said...

cute card

DoodleDee Designs said...

Very Very cute! I like how you wove the papers some. Excellent look :)

Jenny V. said...

Love the colors you use and great LO.

JessicaK said...

Oooh, I really like this layout with the over/under woven pattern. Great job.

Carisa said...

this is really adorable!

Jodi said...

This is adorable ~ love the layout that you used on this.

RiNNE said...

Just darling, Sheena! Awesome choice of papers!

Nat said...

What a fantastic card!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

awwww, what a sweet little card!

gobeagirl said...

Oh, this is just adorable. I love it. Hugs, Lisa G

Gypsycat said...

I really like Nahla. She's a country girl and I am definitely one at heart. I am impressed you were able to get her denim so light. I will have to experiment with the colors that you listed. My images always seem to come out so bold and bright. Thanks for sharing - I love your card!

Cecilia said...

Nahla looks fab withn that yellow accents!!!

Kim Y. said...

So cute!

Sandra said...

Lovely card!

S

MischievousFox said...

Cute card! Love how you used the papers overlapping!

Serafiia said...

What a fun lay out and lovely colorful card!
Hugs, Serafiia

Linby said...

what a great card-love that woven background.

Thistleblue said...

gorgeous card love the papers and the way you have them criss crossed!
TFS
off to hop some more
have a great day
hugs
Michelle
xx

montygonza said...

Wow I love the detail. She is so cute.
Amanda

Shazza said...

fab card
x

Lori said...

Great card love the backround idea.

Bizzi Hands said...

I so like the way you have put it all together.. thank you for some inspiration

AnnikaS said...

Great colours and layout for a very yummy looking card. It makes me feel good!

Kelly Booth said...

So Cute!!!

Stampabilitys said...

Love that DP!

Kim Nath said...

So cute, great layout and pretty papers!

Michelle said...

Lovely card. I like the weaving of the papers.

CraftyDee said...

Very sweet and beautifully coloured!

Wilfreda said...

Very pretty card.

Minty Magic said...

Love the way you have layered the paper behind. Great colouring too

Rachel Joy said...

Oh this is adorable! I love the way you layered the paper strips, very clever!

Tonia said...

Love the weaving! Great job!

mousekemom said...

So cute...I just love Wild Sprouts!

Jessica said...

I've have her stamp and didn't know where to start. You are an inspiration to all of us! Thanks for an opportunity to win.
Jess Baker
thatzuneek@gmail.com

kat9 said...

So sweet. I love the weave of paper.

Kris said...

Incredible layout!! i admire the weaving you did with the layers!! Awesome idea!!

Cynthia said...

Love your card and its fun colors!

Donna said...

Oh she is just SO cute!! I LOVE your layout too!! Gorgeous card! Xx

Peggy said...

Super cute card!

Leanne said...

Aw your card is super cute! MFS!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

a fabulous card...thanks for playing with the CCEE sketch

sunghee said...

cute card! i love how you weaved the papers. awesome!!!