The Stamps I Use

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Playing along with the Verve Release Week Challenges

Hey folks....well, rather than drag out the five cards I made for the Verve Release Week Sketch Challenges in five separate posts, I'm putting them all into one post. If you are interested in playing along, you can find the details on the Verve Blog here and have until 6pm Eastern to get your cards loaded into SCS and linked in the Verve forum.

I used a mixture of Verve stamps but used only one paper pack, CTMH You Rock, to keep a unified look to all five cards. Who knows? I may decide to give them to someone as a set of cards - or just keep them for my stash of masculine birthday cards since there are a few guy birthdays in the upcoming birthday calendar.

Sketch A:


Sketch B:


Sketch C:



Sketch D:


Sketch E:



Even dearly beloved commented that he really liked these cards. I must say that this IS one of my favourite CTMH paper packs for guy cards.

Hope you are all having a lovely week!

2 comments:

RiNNE said...

These are amazing guy cards! I need to make a set of guy cards too!!

Danielle said...

Stunning set of cards Sheena! Love all the fabulous layouts and a great choice of paper to use for them!
Hugs, Danielle