The Stamps I Use

Sunday, August 29, 2010

SSS71 - take two with a Bella!



Nope -  you aren't seeing double - two posts in one day and both cards look almost identical! My excuse is that I liked the Sweet Stop Sketch #71 so much that I decided it was just as easy to make two cards as it was to make one. So, I switched out the image to this mini Curly Surpriseabella from Stamping Bella and the decorative diecut to a lattice and, easy peasy, another card for an upcoming birthday! I must say - I like this smaller sized Bella - she was in my freebie bag of rubbah that I got when I placed my last order with Stamping Bella and she works great on this size card.

ETA: if anyone is wondering how I attach these finicky Cuttlebug dies I use my Xyron 150 sticker maker. Best $6 I ever spent on a crafting tool. It is great for intricate skinny bits that you need to attach to your cards.


Details:
Copic Markers: E35, E37, E33, B91, B95, E21, YG63, YR02, YR04
Papers: CTMH Splendor
Sketch: Sweet Stop Sketch 71 (I moved the flower embellie a little from what was shown in the original sketch)
Spellbinders: Petite Ovals (Sm and Lg)
Cuttlebug Lattice die cut (Crazy 4 Challenges - use a lattice on your card)
Embellishments: flower, dew drops

Hope you all have a terrific day!

8 comments:

chrissywitch said...

I love the lattice! I really must use those dies on our next craft date.

dstandard said...

Loving your image and card! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card!

Tanya R said...

Oh my, WOW. This is one of my favorite "Sheena" creations. Love the papers, the image is colored to perfection, and the bella baubles just seal the deal.

Hugs
Tanya

RiNNE said...

The lattice is amazing! Your rocked the challenge!

donna mikasa said...

Super cute! Love her curly hair!

Anne said...

Great card! Lovely coloring and details!

Pam S. said...

I have a friend that is a pro with that little sticker maker!!! Such a great little gadget! lol totally charming card! Great take on the SSSketch! thanks for playing!
Pam Going Postal