The Stamps I Use

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Time to start thinking about Jenn's Christmas Card Workshop

Hi folks.....

Just putting the call out to my local friends to see who is interested in having the fabulous Jenn come up with a CTMH Christmas Card Workshop for us again this year (to be hosted at my house).


Let me know if you are interested and I will pass along the numbers to her and get us organized - sort out how much it will cost, etc. On a Saturday or Sunday Mid to late October or possibly early November - same as last year. 12 Christmas Cards (with envies) using CTMH papers and stamps.


Oh.....and Jenn also mentioned that there is a pajama party crop at Algonquin College on Oct 15th from 4pm to midnight. If anyone might be interested,  you can contact Jenn for the details (or me and I can pass them along once  I get them from Jenn).

These are the cards we made last year

No complicated colouring or fancy schmancy difficult to grasp or time-consuming techniques since not everyone who attends the workshop is a "hard-core" paper-crafter. Sometimes there are newbies who have been so thrilled to RECEIVE hand-made cards that they want to try their hand at making some themselves. Of course, I NEVER finish my cards during the workshop as I am too busy making sure everyone has lots to eat and helping out when someone doesn't know how to do what they need to do for a card.

We  usually use the new release Christmas papers and stamps from CTMH. Since the fall/winter catalogue is not yet out, I can't show you the papers but as of Sept 1 I am sure you can find them online via Jenn's site.

Anyways, let me know!

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

Wonderful cards -- I especially like the one with the stocking!