The Stamps I Use

Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Wedding Card

Hi folks,

a long-time friend of my dearly beloved is getting married this upcoming Saturday so I need to make a card for him and his bride. From what I can gather from what the groom and groomsmen are wearing - there seems to be purple and grey involved in the colour scheme.

So, I fell back on a card design I used earlier this year, along with some Basic Grey Euphoria papers and made this card:


I used the Spellbinders Lotus Pendant, one of the Lattice Borderabilities and Petite Borderabilities. The cluster of paper flowers are from a huge pack of paper flower "picks" that I picked up at Michael's some time ago. Neat that there were some that matched this paper perfectly!

I thought the card needed a little something extra so I added some itty bitty crystals to dot the larger i's on the sentiment panel and in the cutouts in the Borderabilities die.

This week's challenge at Crafty Creations Challenges is Wedding or Anniversary so I will be submitting this card for that challenge.

That's it - quick and easy!

5 comments:

craftyb said...

such a pretty card...love all the "lacy" details...lovely warm colour too! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

Sharon said...

Beautiful card, so much detail. Love the use of the Spell binders dies & the colour scheme is so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
Sharon x

Tanya Rudd said...

This die is so pretty. Love the purple..
Hugs
Tanya

RiNNE said...

Love the 'lace' look!

Ruth said...

Very elegant card, Ruth :)