The Stamps I Use

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Check out the fall release at PaperWorksCo

.
.
.
Hi folks,

So did you get a chance to attend the release chat party last night? It was a hoot - what happens when a bunch of crafty women get together? Well - we talk about stamps....and food! I now have a wicked craving for things I can REALLY only get in Newfoundland (thanks Kelly Bee!) - roast chicken chips, pineapple pop, fries with dressing and gravy and Mary Brown's Big Mary!!!

Anyways, the reason for this post is to give you a nudge in the direction of the PaperWorksCo store where you can pick up the newly released Rachelle Anne Miller autumn collection. Oh my goodness, I had to have them - all!


It is hard to pick a fave from these.....I mean...how stinkin' cute are all of these? I adore "Sugar and Spice" - the one with the little squirrels baking. Reminds me of my Nan teaching me how to bake pies when I was a wee one. I even had my own special Sheena-size "pie" pan - which, in retrospect, was REALLY a little tart pan. But it always made me feel special that my grandmother had a pie pan just for me.

And those little trick or treaters? And the hoot-owl?...and and and....Yes, my order was placed as soon as the set went live last night.

Here's the deets if you are interested in placing an order (taken from the PWCO blog - I'm sure Peg won't mind me lifting and sharing):
  • The stamps (including matching sentiments) are $7.75.  All are on signature PWCO rubber, and precut for you.
  • Of course for those who want them ALL, there IS a special bundle deal for you!  The bundle price for these stamps is: $41.75 – that's 10% off!
To get these stamps, click here:  http://paperworksco.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=49_253_523. And a special offer for this weekend – 

ADDITIONAL 10% on ALL PWCO Stamps
Just enter the code “PWCOFALL” in the discount section when you check out!  offer ends Monday night, Sept 20th – this offer cannot be combined with any other offers, local pickup discount is disabled. And YES!!! that DOES include the new stamps AND even the bundle! So if you do the math and get the bundle - you are actually getting the bundle discounted for MORE than the price of one of the singles...yep...one of the stamps is effectively FREE!!!!


And while you are filling your shopping bag with the new stamps (and maybe some older ones you don't have yet) - don't forget that Peggy does offer free shipping if your order does reach a certain amount. So, stock up on the September PaperCard Kit, Echo Park and Basic Grey papers, the summer release Spellbinders and Copic Markers that she also has in store. You will be earning 5% for your emergency craft fund!

Hope you ALL have a fabulous day! It's bright and sunny here this morning and  I have to get ready to go run some errands and MAYBE go for a little motorcycle ride.

No comments: