The Stamps I Use

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Goonter wants his candy

Okay so I think this is REALLY post #666 -- so I have another card featuring a horned creature from StarvingArtistamps Doodlefactory Creatures II. This time it is Goonter and apparently, he REALLY wants some candy (sentiment is from an older StarvingArtistamps Hallowe'en set).



Goonter is coloured with Copics (Y13, Y15, Y17, YR04, YR00 and V15). The papers are more of the Recollections Hallowe'en papers that I used in the previous post (you will probably see lots of these on my Hallowe'en cards this year as I try to use them up).

I used my EK Success Bat border punch for the vertical strip on the side and the layout is this week's sketch from Card Patterns.

If you are interested in reading the details of two fun blog candies that StarvingArtistamps has running right now, be sure to check out my earlier post from today...just scroll down....there you go.

And be sure to pop in tomorrow to see a PaperWorksCo Sunday Sketch post from me - I was invited to be the guest designer to be showcased with tomorrow's Sunday Sketch!

Ta Ta for now!

4 comments:

JenMarie said...

Oh this is CUTE!

RiNNE said...

Such a cute card! You colored him so beautifully!!
And thank you so much for the card! I got it this afternoon and it looks even prettier up close with all the embossing and lovely charm!! You are so sweet and I'm lucky to have you as a friend!

Sue Ann said...

So cute ~~ I feel and probably look that way sometimes..... I love chocolate!!!! Great card

whoistracy said...

This is adorable and oh-so-spooky. Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns.