The Stamps I Use

Sunday, September 19, 2010

ICS #83

Hi again folks,

back with cards #3 and #4 from the set I made for my friend for her birthday.

These two cards use the same CTMH Splendor papers and Verve's "Kind Words". For the layout, I used this week's sketch from Inspirational Card Sketches.


Card #3:


Card #4:


I used Spellbinder Labels Nine for the image/sentiment panel - hand-cutting the Goldrush mat since the Labels Nine dies only cut in 1/4 inch increments and I like my mats to leave a 1/8 inch border. The chocolate brown flower is from my stash.

Toodles for now! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Debs said...

I'm sure your friend will love her cards, really gorgeous, thanks for playing at ICS this week.
Hugs

Nicola said...

Great cards I am sure your friend will love them as do I. Thank you for joining us at ICS this week. Nicola xx