The Stamps I Use

Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Little Devil for post #666

What can I say? I could not resist this - earlier this week I noticed that I had 665 blog posts on my papercrafting blog. I knew then that I could NOT do another post until I had a chance to do a card with Sprat from the StarvingArtistamps Doodlefactory Creatures II set.




And how lucky for me that, to celebrate their latest release, StarvingArtistamps is sponsoring this month's sketch over at RubberStampChat. You know how much I love my Doodlefactory stamps so I HAD to play along for a chance to win four of the stamp sets from the Backlit Blooms collection that was just released. If you want to play along, just click through here to find the details. You will also find a discount code good for 15% off your orders during the month of September. And since there have been several releases since my last order, I think I'm going to be picking up some new stamps this month!

I should also mention that every week in September, StarvingArtistamps is giving away a new blog candy - this week you could win the new Doodlefactory Ghoulies collection! It's perfect for Hallowe'en! So be sure to check it out and pass along the news - you could win a set!


About the card:
- it measures 4.25 x 4.25 inches
- papers: Recollections Halloween that I picked up from Michael's last year
- the image is coloured with Copic Markers (Y13, Y15, YR04, V12 and V15)
- I'm not sure how well you can see it in this photo but I added some sparkle to Sprat's horns and tail with a golden sparkly gel pen (I really should use these more) so this card qualifies for this week's challenge over at Oh, Alice! (to get shimmery, sparkly and fabulous with your creation). Since I plan to give this card to one of my nieces for Hallowe'en, I thought Sprat should have some girlie glimmer.

So there you have it -a cute little devil of a card for post #666.

Hope you are having a lovely holiday weekend!

eta - ah phooey - I had some posts in DRAFT status so this isn't post #666 after all. Well, close enough!

6 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Fun image and great Halloween color scheme. Neat card Sheena :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

RiNNE said...

You are too funny! The card is amazing! What a perfect Halloween card!

Scrapacat said...

What a darling little monster you have! LOL I love fun projects like this, and every monster must sparkle a little at Hallowe'en, right? Beautiful work! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Oh Alice!
~ky

margie c said...

How cute and fun! Love the coloring and layout! Congrats on post #666 :)
Thanks for joining us at Oh, Alice this week!
hugs, margie

Emma said...

Such a cute little devil! Love the colors! Thanks so much for joining us over at Oh Alice!

Peggy said...

Absolutely ADORABLE! Thanks for joining us on Oh,Alice this week!