The Stamps I Use

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Shopping Shopping Shopping - Serious Enabler alert

Hi folks....just thought I would pass along a few sale tidbits/bits of info in which some of you may be interested....particularly if you are in Canada.


From One Crazy Stamper:
  • Lora has a sale on right now that ends at midnight on Sept 26th. If you have never visited her online store (Canadian by the way!) you will be in for a treat. Copic Sketch markers are regularly priced at $5.50 a marker and this week, with the sale, are only $4.95. Shipping is free on orders over $100. This is a great opportunity for you to expand your collection or to fill in the gaps in your favourite colour families.
  • Lora is also introducing a Stamp Club so you can earn free stamps from the store. The details are on the main store site and also on her blog post here. She carries lots of my faves (including one of MY favourite Canadian-owned stamp companies)
  • and last but not least, there is a open design team call that you can find at this post. All submissions must be received by 12:00am EST, Oct. 29, 2010. I, myself, may or may not apply as I am not sure if I am up to snuff - or can be THAT creative for 6 whole months! You really should browse through Lora's blog - she has some beautifully coloured cards.

From Scrappin Great Deals:
  • I love checking this store's Daily Deals and Weekly sales. I have nailed some pretty awesome deals over the last few months. Until Sunday the 26th, at midnight, everything in the store is 20% off. EVERYTHING! So....if you've been thinking about that Copic Airbrush System.....you might want to take a peek. There is also a phenomenal selection of all those rubber stamps we all know and love. Adhesives, Copic Markers.....etc etc etc

From PaperWorksCo:
 From Heather's Stamping Haven:
  • I popped in yesterday to pick up some adhesive and Heather had the new "Mask It" film from Copic in stock. I could not resist picking some up to give it a try with my airbrush. And she mentioned that while she won't be stocking that itty-bitty compressor that everyone recommends to use with your Airbrush, she will be doing special orders for folks that want it. And her price (I think) sounds pretty reasonable. If I am not mistaken - it was $299. But, if you are interested, check with her.
There - that ends my enabling session for today.

No comments: