The Stamps I Use

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Skoober says .....

Boo! ... although I really think he should be saying "plllllleeeeh" (okay that's me trying to translate the sound of a raspberry...and doing a bad job of it I think).



I  used this week's sketch from the Sketch and Stash Challenge blog for the layout and used last year's Hallowe'en papers from Recollection (again).

Skoober is from the StarvingArtistamps Doodlefactory Creatures I collection and is coloured with Copics (G14, G12, Y13, YR04, V15).

The sentiment is from the (now retired) CTMH October Word Puzzle and I cut out the sentiment panels with my Spellbinders Petite Circles.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx

Crazystamper said...

Skoober is just too cute! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake www.onecrazystamper.com