The Stamps I Use

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Trick or Treat with Sprat

So I am apparently in a Hallowe'en card making mood this weekend. I blame it on the fact that I had a request for an image share so I had stamped up a bunch of Doodlefactory Creatures. Some of them were not perfectly stamped for sharing (or I stamped a few extra) so rather than toss them I made a few quick cards with them.

Here's another card with Sprat (from StarvingArtistamps Doodlefactory Creatures II):




Sprat is coloured with Copic Markers (YR00, YR02, YR04, R29, G14, Y13, YG17 and YG11).

The papers are (once again) last year's Recollections Hallowe'en collection. The sketch is this month's sketch from Crafter's Companion.

I must say, I really have enjoyed making these little 4.25 inch square cards. They all came together really quickly and the colouring was easy to do because with the Doodlefactory Creatures - any colour works!

Hope you are STILL having a great day -- feel free to scroll down to see my other posts from earlier today.

5 comments:

Clara said...

What a cute card! I love the 4.25" square that you made your card.

RiNNE said...

I gotta try smaller cards...so used to making at least 5 inches on one side. Your card is super cute! Great job on making tons!

PatR said...

Love this card and the Halloween theme. Thanks for joining the Crafters Companion challenge.
xx

Ginger Claire said...

A very spooky but cute card. Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge, we hope you join us again next month xxx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A lovely bright card - thanks for joining the September CC Challenge.