The Stamps I Use

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches #59

Hi folks,

Hope you all have had a lovely weekend. I did manage to get out tonight after dinner for a quick little motorcycle ride. Brrrr.....does it cool down quickly! The reason I did not get out until tonight was because I wanted to make a gift set of cards for my friend for whom I made the Cupcake Ruby card. My next few posts will feature those eight cards - a coordinating set using the same CTMH Splendor papers that I used on her card.

For the first two cards, I used this week's sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Card #1:


Card #2:



I used Verve's "Birthday Bash" stamp set - paper-piecing the balloons to add a little splash of colour. The edges of the papers were distressed with CTMH Chocolate ink.


Three more posts to go for this set! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

These are wonderful sweetie! I love them both - they are sooo happy!! Thanks for sharing them with me at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

RiNNE said...

Very cute cards! Great paper piercing!