The Stamps I Use

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Woo hoo!

I was very excited to see that PaperWorksCo has another Rachelle Anne Miller Release coming up this week! Yay! All this week, the design time has sneak peeks going up their blogs. You can find all the details over at the PaperWorksCo Blog.

And I do believe that on release night (Friday, September 17th) there is going to be a chat over at the PWCO blog.

Sorry there is no card share from me today. I've been nursing a massive headache all day today - and not because I partied too hard at the bachelorette party last night. Quite the opposite - I was an iced tea totaller only. I've spent my Sunday sleeping, cuddling with my kittehs (they seemed to know mama wasn't feeling well), watching movies and popping Tylenol and Advil.  NOT what I had in mind for today. I DID feel well enough this morning though to place an order for some new stamps from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps.
Sparkle's new release was available for purchase this weekend and I had a few on my list that I wanted from both this release and the previous one - AND I was a lucky winner of one of the new stamps to boot. Can't wait!

Hope everyone else has had a terrific weekend...

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

Yay for winning a stamp! Sorry for the headache!