The Stamps I Use

Thursday, October 21, 2010

at the half-way point

Hi folks,

I'm back with a continuation of the series of posts of the cards from our annual Christmas Card Workshop with Jenn.

I REALLY like the Clean and Simple lines of these two cards. I popped up my panels making them a little thicker for mailing but not too thick. You could easily omit the foam squares for a flatter card for mailing.


Card #5


Card #6


What's in it?
Challenges for these cards:
Hope you are all having a wonderful day! I'm bringing my Prismas and some PWCO Hallowe'en images to work with me today to colour at lunchtime (today and tomorrow probably) since my lunchtime walking buddy has other commitments today and is off tomorrow. Hope to have some new Hallowe'en cards to show you in the next few days!


Ta Ta for now!

3 comments:

RiNNE said...

Wonderful cards! You're so good about coloring during your lunch break!

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

I love the clean simpleness of your cards. The foam dots add some depth perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! Amy

Sharon said...

Two lovely cards, love C&S.
Thanks or joining us at Crafty Creations.
Sharon x