well I spent the day in the craft room getting the birthday cards for my sister's kids finished so I could get the birthday package in the mail (again expresspost (ouch!) as one niece has a birthday on Tuesday). When will I ever learn?
This card is for my eldest niece, whose birthday is actually last in the chain - not until October 28th.
I can't believe she is going to be sixteen on her birthday!
Anyways, here are the details:
- Stamped image is from The Greeting Farm (Miss Anya) coloured with Copics (E00, E000, E51, E55, E31, E57, E59, YG67, YG63).
- Sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly.
- Papers are Echo Park - A Walk in The Park (Mother Nature and Playful Stripes) which I got at PaperWorksCo. I chose these Chocolate Brown and Olive coloured patterned paper and the CTMH Vanilla Cream Cardstock to play along with the Farm Fresh Colour Challenge this week at The Greeting Farm.
- The layout of the front of this easel card is from this week's Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge - I flipped it and PART of it got covered with the flowers that I just had to add to give the card a little more OOMPH.
- And did you see the stitching on the card? Uh-huh! I had my sewing machine out today and actually did a little sewing on TWO cards! Perfect for this week's Wild Orchid Challenge to stitch it up!
- Spellbinders Dies used are my new Labels Fourteen (from PaperWorksCo) and Petite Ovals
- The brown twine is from Jillibean Soup.