The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

FFF - Oct 01 Colour Challenge

Hi folks,


well I spent the day in the craft room getting the birthday cards for my sister's kids finished so I could get the birthday package in the mail (again expresspost (ouch!) as one niece has a birthday on Tuesday). When will  I ever learn?

This card is for my eldest niece, whose birthday is actually last in the chain - not until October 28th.



I can't believe she is going to be sixteen on her birthday!


Anyways, here are the details:

  • Stamped image is from The Greeting Farm (Miss Anya) coloured with Copics (E00, E000, E51, E55, E31, E57, E59, YG67, YG63).
  • Sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly.
  • Papers are Echo Park - A Walk in The Park (Mother Nature and Playful Stripes) which I got at PaperWorksCo. I chose these Chocolate Brown and Olive coloured patterned paper and the CTMH Vanilla Cream Cardstock to play along with the Farm Fresh Colour Challenge this week at The Greeting Farm.
  • The layout of the front of this easel card is from this week's Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge - I flipped it and PART of it got covered with the flowers that I just had to add to give the card a little more OOMPH.
  • And did you see the stitching on the card? Uh-huh! I had my sewing machine out today and actually did a little sewing on TWO cards! Perfect for this week's Wild Orchid Challenge to stitch it up!
  • Spellbinders Dies used are my new Labels Fourteen (from PaperWorksCo) and Petite Ovals
  • The brown twine is from Jillibean Soup.
Hope you are all having a lovely day. This is my second post for today - feel free to scroll down to see what was on my workdesk this Wednesday BEFORE I started making cards (trust me - it looks MUCH worse now....and the floor is covered as well!)

4 comments:

Crazystamper said...

Awesome card Sheena, love the colours too! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake www.crazystamper.typepad.com

Tanya R said...

Wow, the green and the brown are wonderful together.
Hugs
Tanya

RiNNE said...

Such a lovely card-- she'll love it!

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous creation in beautiful colours and nice details! Thanks for joining us for our WOC challenges :)
Hugs, Lena K