The Stamps I Use

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Finally - back to working on Christmas Cards!

Hi folks,

well, as those of you who read my blog already know, last night I attended a crop in support of the United Way. My goal was to work on some Christmas cards. And I did - I managed to finish three and got eight more started - they need a little "something" so they aren't quite finished yet.

Anyways, this is the first card I made during the crop - for the card-making sketch challenge (which was won by the fabulous Jenn - her card was gorgeous and got my vote - I hope she shows it on her blog!)



The stamped image is from Magnolia Stamps and is coloured with Copic Markers (B000, YR12, YR65, Y23, E55, E57, R000, Y18) with Diamond Stickles on his wings.

The sentiment is from the CTMH January Word Puzzle (now retired). The papers are CTMH Aspen. The decorative border is a Martha Stewart Punch.

The layout was a PageMaps sketch from September.

Challenges for this card:
Anyways, I am totally pooped. I spent the day prepping for the annual "Christmas Card-Making Workshop with Jenn" and taking care of the household chores today since I won't get to do them tomorrow. I have not even unpacked any of the gear that I took to the crop with me last night. I'll have to dig through it tomorrow to find my scissors and adhesive for the workshop!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

4 comments:

Crazystamper said...

Oh he is just so cute Sheena! Cheers Lora Sinkler-Lake www.crazystamper.typepad.com

Tanya R said...

Fantastic papers, and love the way you colored teh scarf, it picks up the colors on the plaid paper.
Hugs
Tanya

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood! Hope to see you again next challenge!

RiNNE said...

Gorgeous! i love the color combo and your coloring!