The Stamps I Use

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mojo Monday #162

Happy Hallowe'en Everybody,

well, by the skin of my teeth I am ready for Hallowe'en. Friday night saw me packaging up the goodies - over 150 bags of goodies for the anticipated trick or treaters (plus five special goodie bags for the kids of friends and family).

Saturday afternoon saw me making some Hallowe'en cards for the five special kiddies and Saturday night was pumpkin gutting and carving time - all twelve of them! Over five hours later and they were all done.

Today I finished the last of the cards and now I am writing this as I wait for what I hope are HORDES of trick or treaters. But I'm thinking I may be disappointed - we had snow last night and so far the number of trick or treaters has been very few. Four of our "specials" have been here along with about sixteen neighbourhood kids. I'm hoping the pace picks up or there are going to be lots of leftovers taken in to work! And I was really hoping to show off my new contacts to tons of kiddies!

Anyways, my card today was for our first trick-or-treater of the day. She came by this morning after dance class looking very cute as a little Minnie Mouse.





details:
- sketch: Mojo Monday #162
- patterned paper: CTMH Hooligans
- stamped image: CTMH Troublemaker
- sentiment: CTMH October Word Puzzle (retired)
- ink: CTMH Hydrangea, Orange
- Spellbinders: Petite Circles
- border punch: EK Success Diamond Scallop
- other challenges: Craft Creations #91 Hallowe'en, Heart 2 Heart Challenges: Hallowe'en

Hope you all have a terrific Hallowe'en!

3 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

This card is so cute! Love the vibrant colors and cute little "monsters"! I also want to thank you for the wonderful comments that you left on my blog during the Verve release. It's very comforting to know that I was keeping my head above water with all those talented DT members! Have a great night and thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

Saskia said...

Great card, so cute!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge!! Good luck!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)
(guest designer)

PeggyLovesVintage said...

Oh my! All that work! I hope you had tons of trick or treaters! I bet the pumpkins were awesome and I sure hope your hands have recovered from all that carving. lol