Happy Hallowe'en Everybody,
well, by the skin of my teeth I am ready for Hallowe'en. Friday night saw me packaging up the goodies - over 150 bags of goodies for the anticipated trick or treaters (plus five special goodie bags for the kids of friends and family).
Saturday afternoon saw me making some Hallowe'en cards for the five special kiddies and Saturday night was pumpkin gutting and carving time - all twelve of them! Over five hours later and they were all done.
Today I finished the last of the cards and now I am writing this as I wait for what I hope are HORDES of trick or treaters. But I'm thinking I may be disappointed - we had snow last night and so far the number of trick or treaters has been very few. Four of our "specials" have been here along with about sixteen neighbourhood kids. I'm hoping the pace picks up or there are going to be lots of leftovers taken in to work! And I was really hoping to show off my new contacts to tons of kiddies!
Anyways, my card today was for our first trick-or-treater of the day. She came by this morning after dance class looking very cute as a little Minnie Mouse.
- sketch: Mojo Monday #162
- patterned paper: CTMH Hooligans
- stamped image: CTMH Troublemaker
- sentiment: CTMH October Word Puzzle (retired)
- ink: CTMH Hydrangea, Orange
- Spellbinders: Petite Circles
- border punch: EK Success Diamond Scallop
- other challenges: Craft Creations #91 Hallowe'en, Heart 2 Heart Challenges: Hallowe'en
Hope you all have a terrific Hallowe'en!