The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Oliver Makes a Wish

Hi folks,

wow. Third post for the day! Feel free to scroll down if you would like to check out my earlier posts. There's a card featuring Miss Anya and a look into the creative chaos that is also known as my craft room tables!

This card is for my nephew - his birthday isn't until October 18th but it went into the post today with the massive birthday package. This makes this card perfect for this week's Wednesday challenge over at All That Scraps to make a manly card (even if it is for a little man - my nephew is only going to be ten on his birthday)




Isn't little Oliver from The Greeting Farm adorable as a blond? If you are a regular reader, you saw him a few days ago a brunette for dearly beloved's nephew's birthday card. He is coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E02, W1, W3, W5, W7, BG11, BG13, YR23, YR16, E08, B91, B93, B97, B95, E30, E31, E55, C3, C5, C7, R24). The mat for the image was cut using my Spellbinders Petite Circles (Small and Large).

I used papers from my May 2010 PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo - featuring Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride.

The layout for this card is from this week's Club Anya Saturday Sketch. (ETA - I am SO excited! My little Oliver was actually selected as the winner for the sketch challenge! How awesome is that? You can bet that I'll be posting a card VERY soon with digi I selected for my prize!)

I kept the embellishments on this card fairly simple (since it is for a boy) - just a couple of buttons with a little bit of embroidery floss.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a great day!

6 comments:

Crazystamper said...

I love him..nice colouring! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake www.crazystamper.typepad.com

Tanya R said...

Love the dinosaurs, Oliver is just way too adorable for his own good too.
Hugs
Tanya

Brenda said...

What a darling card. Love this image!

RiNNE said...

Well-colored and that paper-piercing is great too!!

Risa said...

What a super cute card, Oliver is adorable! Thanks for joining us at ATS!
hugs
Risa:)

WickedPixie said...

This is adorable! I love this stamp set and the papers you have chosen for him and how you have colored him is great!! :-)Traci