The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

On a Christmas Card roll

Hi Folks!

Back again with, can you believe it, MORE Christmas cards! Yippers, I am on a roll these days. Today I am show-casing some of the cards we made at the {now annual} CTMH Christmas Card Workshop conducted by the fabulous Jenn at my house for me and some of my crafty friends.

As usual, Jenn did not disappoint. We made some lovely, elegant cards with the new Christmas papers and embellishments from this season's CTMH Idea Book. I must admit, I fell in love with the yummy pearls and itty bitty gems and went a little crazy with the bling on some of my cards.

So, do you want to see some of the cards we made? Well,  here are two of them....and I mostly behaved with the bling.





What's in it?

I'll be sharing the rest of the cards over the next few days.

    4 comments:

    Michelle Gotoh Bertuzzi said...

    Interesting how same sketch and style can come out differently using different patterned papers. Both are gorgeous though!

    Beate said...

    Both reindeer cards look beautiful!
    Hugs and smiles

    Tanya R said...

    Gorgeous Sheena! These certainly were fun to make. Amazing how each of us came up with something a tad different too.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    RiNNE said...

    beautiful cards! the sketch is awesome!