The Stamps I Use

Friday, October 22, 2010

The Perfect Pumpkin

Hi folks,

Lookie what I made! Another Hallowe'en Card featuring the adorable images from the Fall Release by Rachelle Anne Miller for PaperWorksCo - this time I'm using "The Pumpkin Patch".




Again, it was coloured with PrismaColor Pencils (927, 1032, 944, 911, 941, 946, 929, 940, 925). The observant among you will notice that I didn't use the delightful sentiment that comes with the image ("You are my pick of the patch"), instead I used the CTMH October Word Puzzle (retired) to create my "Happy Hallowe'en" message to my niece. She's all of six years old and I think she will love getting this cute card from her Auntie.

I'm using the same Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg papers as I used on the "Too Cute to Spook" card and CTMH Chocolate cardstock for the base. I am so glad that I snagged a little 6x6 deck of this paper when I visited Multi-Crafts this week. I love the fall colours in this pack - that chocolate paper with the coloured leaves is just yummy!

The sketch is Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge MTSC96 from earlier this week.

Challenges for this card:

Oh and you might have noticed the change in the way this card and the "too cute to spook" card were photographed - dearly beloved and his friend were playing guitar that night in the office where I normally have my photo tent and lights set up. I had to make do with a couple of pieces of white card-stock in my craft room so......there you have it.

Hope you are all having a lovely day! I am personally cheering the arrival of the weekend.

4 comments:

RiNNE said...

What an amazing card!! The coloring is en pointe! Especially the background/ sky!

Lynda said...

It's absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Peggy L said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

lovesit!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Great colouring! Love your card.