The Stamps I Use

Friday, October 15, 2010

Reminder - PaperWorksCo Release Night

Hi folks!

Just wanted to remind everyone that PaperWorksCo is launching the latest collection from the oh-so talented Rachelle Anne Miller tonight.

The details can be found by clicking through the blinky on my side-bar. See it? Over there? to the left?

I'm attending a crop to benefit the United Way tonight so I won't be able to stop in for all the release party chitter-chatter but I hope you all find the time to stop by and say "Hi!" to Peggy (be sure to ask if she has a Bux in hand and if she will be celebrating with noodles!), her talented Design Team and all their loyal fans.

From the sneak peeks I've been seeing all week, it looks like this is going to be another must pick-up collection - just in time for the Winter card-making season!

Ta Ta for now! Hopefully I will find the time tomorrow to post the projects that I plan to work on tonight at the crop - assuming I finish any of them that is!

1 comment:

Peggy L said...

have fun! i'll miss you!!! xoxo