The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

TGF Maria for Mystery Monday CASE

Hi again folks - yes, I am back with a fourth and final post for the day. This time featuring the birthday card I made for my niece who has a birthday this coming Tuesday, October 12th.



This card features Maria from the Wild Sprouts Roll Call Collection by The Greeting Farm. Isn't she cute with those big flowers in her hair? She is coloured with Copics (E00, E000, E93, E31, E35, E55, E99, R83, R85, RV34).

The patterned papers are from the Sweet Summertime collection from Echo Park Papers. If I am not mistaken, they are actually from one of the Papercard kits from PaperWorksCo.

The layout is CASEd from this week's Mystery Monday Challenge over at Club Anya and Friends.

Ta ta for now....I'll probably be back again tomorrow with some Verve cards since I want to finish playing along with their release week challenges before the deadline!

3 comments:

Crazystamper said...

Oh she is just too cute Sheena! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake www.crazystamper.typepad.com

Tanya R said...

How adoreable. LOVE the flowers, the image is way cute, and the design paper is amazing.
Hugs
Tanya

RiNNE said...

Super duper cute! Love the coloring and the colors!