The Stamps I Use

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Too Cute To Spook!

Hi folks,

how about a break from the Christmas cards for something a little more fitting for the current season? I finally had a chance to ink up my new stamps from the Fall Collection by Rachelle Anne Miller for PaperWorksCo. Here's the first card I made with the "The Pumpkin Patch" image:



I coloured the image (during my lunch break today) with my PrismaColor Pencils (927, 1032, 929, 911, 912, 1084, 1030) and then sponged CTMH Heavenly Blue and Desert Sand around the image for a bit of a background while it was still in the Spellbinders Classic Square die that I used to cut it out. I think that the R.A.M. images are very well suited to the softness of the pencils. I think that IS my preferred medium for colouring them.

The patterned papers are Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg and the cardstock is CTMH Chocolate. I distressed the edges of all the papers with CTMH Chocolate ink.

The layout is this week's sketch from the Papertake Weekly Challenge.

I'm also submitting this card to the following challenges:
Hope you all had/have a lovely day! The weekend is ALMOST here! Dearly beloved is having friends over Friday night for poker,  I'll probably spend the time colouring and keeping people fed since I'm not interested in playing.

5 comments:

Katina said...

Oh how cute is that image!! Gorgeous card. Thnaks for playing along at PTW this week. xx

alicaz said...

So cute! Love the papers and the image is really sweet!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Tanya R said...

Too adorable! What wonderful papers.
Hugs
Tanya

RiNNE said...

Eeeeeek!!! What a cute stamp! Love the card! So perfect for fall!

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

This is such a cute card, your niece will love it! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!