Today I have another post for you featuring two more cards that we made at our annual Christmas Card Workshop.
The details are much the same as the previous set of cards:
What's in it?
- Mistletoe Papers from the Level II paper pack and Creative Basics
- Embellishments from the Mistletoe Level II Assortment
- Opaque Pearl Adhesive Gems
- Bitty Sparkles
- Coordinating Ribbons
- Stickles (on the HoHoHo card - between the pearls, I dotted some gold stickles but I don't think they show up so well in the photo as they do in real life)
- Stamp Sets - CTMH "Holiday Jingle" (hohoho), "I Believe" (Santa's Sled) and I am not sure from which one the "Merry Christmas" sentiment came. If I track it down, I will update this post.
- Little Paper Shop: to use Stickles or glitter on your card