The Stamps I Use

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Verve Stamps World Card Making Day Sketch 1

Hi folks,

well I spent the day in the craft room again - in fact, I kind of lost track of time and forgot to take a break for lunch. But, I did get a set of cards made using the Verve Stamps World Card Making Day/Fall Release Week Challenge Sketches. So this post and the four that follow will feature those cards.

As I said, I made a set of cards using all five sketches. I decided I wanted to try something new for me - I pulled out CTMH Desert Sand cardstock to use as my base and what was left of my Basic Grey Wisteria papers from the September 2009 PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo. I was DETERMINED to finally use up the last of those papers that had been languishing in my cabinet. Well....I will have you know that I did NOT use up all the papers - gah! There's still enough left to probably make at least a two, maybe even three or four more cards in this style of this set.

Anyways, enough chatter, here is the first card using the VSWCMD1 sketch:




This card uses the "Kind Words" set from Verve.

stay tuned for card number two ..... coming up shortly!

3 comments:

Tanya R said...

It that a bow easy bow? It is wonderful.
Hugs
Tanya

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Love the contrast of those bold papers with the kraft background.

RiNNE said...

Just gorgeous, Sheena. I need to make more sympathy cards. Love what you did with the sketch!