The Stamps I Use

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Verve Stamps World Card Making Day Sketch 5

Phew....did you make it through all four previous posts? Well congrats! You have reached the end of my posts for the cards I made using the Verve Stamps World Card Making Day/Fall Release Week Challenge Sketches.

This is the card I made using the VSWCMD5 sketch:


I think I like this one the most (it was the first one I made today actually).


Supplies:

Cardstock: CTMH Desert Sand
Patterned Papers: Basic Grey Wisteria
Stamps: "Birthday Surprise" from Verve Stamps
Spellbinders: Petite Circles (Sm and Lg)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Chocolate Ribbon from my stash


And more stitching!


There you have it....all five cards  (feel free to scroll down for the other four if you missed them). Now, my only dilemma is do I keep these for myself to give away when the occasion arises or do I gift them as a set to someone? hmmmm, decisions, decisions.

3 comments:

Tanya R said...

Love the stitching, and the papers are so rich!
Hugs
Tanya

Danielle said...

Wow - you have been a busy crafty bee haven't you!! I LOVE this card too Sheena - the unusual sketch has been so beautifully executed by you. Love the mix of papers and that bow is the perfect finishing touch!
Hugs, Danielle

RiNNE said...

beautiful stitching!