The Stamps I Use

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Verve Stamps World Card Making Day Sketch 3

Hi folks,

back with the third installment (feel free to scroll down for the first two) of the cards I made using the Verve Stamps World Card Making Day/Fall Release Week Challenge Sketches.


Now I know I have already made a card using the VSWCMD3 sketch (my sister's birthday card), but I wanted to do the full set of sketches as a coordinated set. So....there you go.

Same supplies as the previous card (except for the stamp set)
Cardstock: CTMH Desert Sand, Pansy Purple
Patterned Papers: Basic Grey Wisteria
Stamps: "Artful Elegance" from Verve Stamps
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Chocolate Ribbon from my stash


And card #4 is on deck......

2 comments:

Tanya R said...

What you did with that ribbon is just rich. Love the flower dp too.
Hugs
Tanya

RiNNE said...

The ribbon is regal and beautiful, and I just adore the paper you used!