The Stamps I Use

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Verve Stamps World Card Making Day Sketch 4

Hi folks,

as promised, I'm back with my fourth card from the set using the Verve Stamps World Card Making Day/Fall Release Week Challenge Sketches. This time, using the VSWCMD4 sketch.


Supplies are:

Cardstock: CTMH Desert Sand, Pansy Purple, Core'Dinations Chocolate (reverse with the mint colour) and (I think) Bazzill Basics in a pale lilac. Or it may be Prism. I'm not sure.
Patterned Papers: Basic Grey Wisteria
Stamps: "Great Friend" from Verve Stamps
Spellbinders: Petite Circles (Sm and Lg), Fair Isle Borderabilities
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Chocolate Ribbon and Dew Drops from my stash


And look at that -- did you see the stitching?......


stay tuned for the fifth and final card!

2 comments:

Tanya R said...

I really like the cut out circle. The purple in this is just wonderful.
Hugs
Tanya

RiNNE said...

Lovely elements~ I agree with Tanya, I like the cut out circle as well!