The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What's on MY workdesk(s) this Wednesday

Hi folks....

YAY!!! I'm at home today - starting a SIX day long weekend (albeit with the beginnings of a head-cold - bleh!) before I do another stint of almost three weeks of on-call duty (double-bleh!). Really, I can't complain about the on-call - it's why I CAN take six day weekends!

I am finally playing along with WOYWW (What's on your workdesk Wednesday). If you don't know what this is all about, check out Julia's blog here.

Warning - I didn't do ANY tidying before taking these pictures, Okay, that's not quite true - I pushed in two drawers - one on the wooden box, one on the plastic organizer so you could SEE what was underneath them (chuckle!) Oh...and I have two workdesks in my craft room at the moment (recently down from three).


So here is desk #1 (well really  it's a table)



What's on it? ummmmm....residue from recent cards that's for sure. I see Basic Grey Pyrus, Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride, My Mind's Eye Home, and stamps and Spellbinders and inks that were all used on recent cards. Oh - my fave Glue Glider Pro and my Lee Valley Transfer Tape, my ink daubers (never far from reach). You can see my coffee tins that hold my Copics (running out of space in those!) - underneath those are my Prismacolor Pencils. My "whiteboard" from one of Jenn's workshops - where I keep track of the cards I need to make. Needs to be updated - September is over! And to think - I'm about to sit down and make a bunch of cards today in this mess.

Desk #2 (dearly beloved made this one for me)


I rarely "work" (i.e. stamp/colour/assemble) on this one as it usually has multiple paper trimmers and my laptop on the surface. This time my scanner is there as well (I'm trying to remember to scan my coloured images when I complete them and really like how they turned out but most of the time I forget). You can see my TV is faithfully tuned to the SPACE network (All sci-fi, all the time here in Canada). The wooden cabinet it is sitting on holds a small amount of my 8.5x11cardstock. The taller wooden cabinet next to it holds my CTMH inks and markers (and yes, it is full). Can't forget the Spellbinders in the CD cabinet and the white box on top of my stereo. Oh...and that mess behind the laptop has six new sets of Spellbinders, new PWCO RAM stamps and the Sept Papercard kit hiding under my sketch pad (somewhere). Did you notice the powerbar? Yup, the switches are labelled with what is plugged in to them (mind you my laptop is plugged in to the lamp switch but that's okay).

The towers supporting the desk are filled with stamps, as are the white boxes underneath. You can just see my scrap tote underneath - full of CTMH 12x12 cardstock. JUST cardstock.

There you go....just a small sample of my craft room (you aren't seeing my 12x12 patterned paper cabinet, my shelves or my cart with the Cricuts and all my punches and MORE 12x12 patterned paper) and the MESS of stuff all over the floor!

So, what's on YOUR workdesk this Wednesday?

18 comments:

triciasconfetti said...

But it does look like you work in there and thats the main thing. Lots of things been going on there - I like.
x Tricia (65)

Diane said...

Great workspace, obviously well used and well loved. Thanks for letting us all have a nosey!
Diane 67

Tanya R said...

Enjoy you time off Sheena!
Hugs
Tanya

Sue said...

Hi ya
hope the head cold soon goes, n you can enjoy your time of, lovely rafty space,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x (2)

RiNNE said...

Thanks for sharing! I think the messier the scraproom, the more creativity there is...at least for me, hehe!

Heather x said...

Enjoy your time off babe, and thanks for the snoop :)
*hugs* Heather x (99)

Helen said...

Hope your cold doesn't stop you enjoying your time off! Love your space.

Claire said...

Wow! What a fabulous craft room you have there, would love to see your stash of 12"x12" patterned paper next week - I actually think I could be addicted to paper now!

Claire
WOYWW #78

Linda Elbourne said...

Enjoy your 6 day weekend Sheena!
Linky #27

Peggy L said...

i wanna play too!

im gonna show you my desk.. then you'll see whats the meaning of messy lol

Scrapcollectr said...

Looks like a well loved place! TFS
=D
Linky #112

Katie said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery! Fabulous work space :)

Katie (138)

sasa said...

Hope your cold stays away and you can get stuck in with being creative in that fab room - a whole 6 days...!
No point tidying up methinks - indulge1
sasa 18

Daniele said...

great workspace thanks for the peek
hugs

Susan Allan said...

Hope you feel better soon so you can spend most of your 6 days having fun.
sue xx 88

Sherry said...

It looks busy, busy, but that's good!!!

Sherry (117)

Julia Dunnit said...

I see all the papers and tools you mention - but what about that delicious wooden box on top left - beautiful grain and polish - I have a teak drawer set in much the same state and I love it. Love that your other desk is supported by stash - lovely! Only just (literally, last weekend) encountered CTMH..obviously am now jealous of all your stuff!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Welcome to WOYWW. It's good you have time to play this week. I am in total awe of all that workspace, as well as all the wonderful tools, supplies, and storage that is right at hand. I'm #1