The Stamps I Use

Thursday, October 14, 2010

WOYWW - a day late

Hi folks!

well, I'm a day late posting this but, honestly, I could have taken my "What's on your Workdesk Wednesday" pictures any time since the last card I made since I haven't been in the craft room at all this week - until tonight because I had to pack up the gear I want to take to the crop I am attending tomorrow night.

If you thought last week's pictures were scary - this week's are worse!

There's the desk - gah!  My order of Glue Glider Pro refills arrived this week - five packs of three refills are currently tossed in the middle of the mess of paper, spellbinder dies, punches, new stamps from PaperWorksCo, coloured images from The Greeting Farm and my "at hand" tools. I expect this mess will be here for a while as I won't be creating in the craft room this weekend.



Another cabinet in the craft room (actually the handmade microwave cart dearly beloved had before we hooked up - it has been repurposed in my craft room after years of us storing it in the basement). 



What's in it/on it?  Two Cricut machines, a Cricut jukebox, boxes of punches and paper, paper and more paper. Oh - and two projects I did for a team challenge at The Greeting Farm earlier this year.

And here is the other desk in the craft room - sewing machine not yet put away, an overflowing box of Spellbinders dies and general overall mess. One of these days I'll surprise everyone with TIDY pictures of the craft space!




And here's the reason I was in the craft room tonight - I had to organize the supplies for the crop I am attending after work tomorrow. Does anybody else have a hard time packing for a crop? I decided I would work on Christmas cards, figuring that would really limit what I would want to take. Yeah, fat chance of that.




 I am quite surprised I did get it down to JUST these supplies. Baby wipes for my inky fingers, some organza ribbon, shoeboxes full of Copics, CTMH Christmas stamps, a few ink pads and embellishments, adhesives and other miscellaneous small tools (acrylic blocks, stamp cleaner, etc).




And my tote - filled with paper, my Cuttlebug, ink daubers, a few border punches.




I mustn't forget to take my paper trimmer. I'm betting I will....I always forget something!

So, are YOU playing along with WOYWW this week? I know Peggy is - and I'm jealous of her tidy desk with it's complete Copic collection. And she has a new stamp collection releasing on Friday and thinks her desk is messy! I think I showed her the REAL definition of messy don't you?

Since I'll be attending the crop, I'm going to miss the release party over at PaperWorkCo so be sure to stop by and say hi to everyone for me! You can bet that first thing Saturday morning when I get up I'll be making time to check out all of the posts from release night - new Rachel Anne Miller stamps!

9 comments:

Peggy L said...

have fun at the crop!!
woah!! look at those copics... you collect real quick!! lol

Michelle Gotoh Bertuzzi said...

This is not bad to be honest! Unless you have both tables filled and scattered supplies all over your floor. LOL.
Holy Copics! How many do you have?! You could color and have the shades of all seasons! Must be nice... :)

sandra's crafty corner said...

omg look at those copics and do you really have 2 cricuts :-0 you lucky thing im in awe,
hugs sandra (81)

Neet said...

Not as untidy as some (thinking me here) What a fantastic stash of Copics and two Cricuts? Thanks for sharing. #142

Julia Dunnit said...

Whaddya mean you're jealous of Peggy's Copics - you have loads too! how funy. And don't talk to me about packing for a crop. It's easier not to talk about, I get the shakes!! So which Cricut gets most use and do you use the juke box? Have fun at the crop!

S said...

Just popping over for WOYWW; so overwhelmed by your desk pictures until I noticed your sidebar where you have cards for sale. Checked them out - you do nice work. See you next Wed?

Spyder said...

Oh my goddness, soooo much stuff, and my eyes fall on the big box of compic pens. Happy (very late) WOYWW
((Lyn))

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm so impressed. I haven't even heard of half the things you own. Especially all that Cricut stuff and that glue. I love it when I read about new products I've never heard of before. Hope your crop was fun, too (#2).

RiNNE said...

Wowowow! Look at those copics!