The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WOYWW - October 27th

hmmmm...to answer that question I would have to say "one heck of a mess!


I have come down with a nasty cold that has laid me low the last few days - have actually stayed home from work for two days - so I haven't been in the craft room since this weekend. I popped in this morning to take this picture.  And to think, I was recently bragging that I had only taken three sick days so far this year - that's what I get!

Yep, the Cappie card from my previous post is still where I tossed it after taking a photo of it - as well as the papers and buttons that were used on it. Actually, I just noticed that the stamp is still there on the acrylic block as well. My She-Devil Anya printouts are still sitting there waiting to be coloured - imagine that - too sick to even colour! There's a new toy in the back right - a hot knife that I plan to use for trimming my unmounted rubber stamps once they get put onto EZ-mount. Been too sick to play with it as well.

Bleh.....hope you are all having a better Wednesday than me! Be sure to check out Julia's post to see everyone else who is playing along this week.

19 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh busy busy desk.
Happy creating.

Chrissie said...

All that stuff can only give you inspiration!
Get well soon!
Chrissie #9

S said...

Looks like a fun jumble to me. S #84

Terry & Kim said...

Thanks for visiting my blog already! So sorry you're sick. The desk will still be there, waiting for your return.

Terry #4

Mandi said...

So is the cold to blame for the 'mess' lol

Do wish you better

Happy WOYWW
mandi xx

Helen said...

I think your desk looks great. Hope your cold goes soon.

Julia Dunnit said...

Sorry you feel rotten- hope it passes quickly now, I think you've had more than your share! A hot knife sounds very interesting, will you review it when you next use it, please? As for your desk, looks pretty food to me!

Sue from Oregon said...

oh so sorry you are under the weather! Hate being sick and hate being sick and not crafting! Get well soon! Thanks for stopping in though!

Pam said...

Ha! Isn't WOYWW amazing? I think after looking at it, that your area actually looks pretty organized. Try to feel better and keep coming back to play! The more the merrier!

You've got some really cute cards on your site!

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Hope you feel better soon and can go back in that craft room and make some more mess!

A.xx(80)

Darcy said...

too sick to colour, ohh noes! Hope you feel better soon.x

butlersabroad said...

Oh that won't take too long to clear up once you're feeling better, which I hope is soon btw.

Hugs
Brenda 89

Sherry said...

Busy, busy, busy desk - just what we like to see! I'm sorry you're not feeling well at the moment and hope you make a speedy recovery.

Thanks for already stopping by my desk.

Sherry (115)

akilli melek said...

very busy desk. hope you get better soon. caroline #14

peggy aplSEEDS said...

too sick to even color, ah, you ARE sick! hope you get well soon. sending healing thoughts and prayers your way.

voodoo vixen said...

OK... the hot knife has peeked my curiosity... will have to google it to see if it would be fun to play with!! There seems to be lots of peeps not feeling well this week, hope you are now heaps better and can play again! Annette #4

Ciara said...

A hot knife? Gosh that sounds evil!!

Hope you're feeling better

Ciara
xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog last Wednesday. I’m still moving slowly, but trying to start visiting people who visited me. I don't mount my UMs on anything, just add repositionable glue, then stamp right from the acrylic block. I guess REAL stampers do it the right way. If it works and this is your chosen system for mounting your stamps, I am sure it will save a ton of time. Sorry to hear about you not feeling well. I can empathize! And please get to feeling better. Happy very belated WOYWW (# 15).

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

That's certainly a very busy but productive looking desk. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 24)