The Stamps I Use

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Club Anya - Saturday Sketch with My Guy Ian

Hi folks,

Back with another card! This one is for dearly beloved's nephew. I wanted to use one of the "My Guy Ian" images from The Greeting Farm for his card so I decided to play along with this week's Club Anya Saturday sketch.



I coloured the image with Copics (E000, E00, E30, E31, E55, G21, G24, G28, B91, B93, B95, B97, C3, C5, C7).

The patterned papers are Basic Grey Wander, the cardstock is CTMH Outdoor Denim. I used Verve's Birthday Bash set for the sentiment (stamped in CTMH Outdoor Denim ink).

The ovals were cut with my Spellbinders Petite Ovals dies and the decorative edge is from a Martha Stewart border punch.

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

Tanya R said...

LOVE the background paper. Mr Ian is just too cool.

Hugs
Tanya

RiNNE said...

Such a cool boy card! I love the brick look of the patterned paper!