The Stamps I Use

Saturday, November 13, 2010

A few Christmas Cards

Okay...so I have to comment on just how STUPID I am. This post has only four Christmas cards. There should have been eight. Why are there only half as many as there should be? Well, it appears that idiot me spilled some sort of liquid on my crafting table where these cards have been sitting for over a month waiting to be finished. The four cards on the bottom were ruined but the top four were fine. Grr. If only I had finished these cards when I started them this would not have happened! And I really liked these cards.....

Anyways, enough about how stupid I can be. Here are the cards that survived....finished finally.







I liked the non-traditional combination of craft paper with the CTMH "Aspen" Paper.  Nice and simple.

Challenges for these cards:

3 comments:

Tanya R said...

May have to lift some of these. They are great, love the scored line above and below the dp.
Hugs
Tanya

RiNNE said...

Awww, I'm so sorry that four of your cards were ruined :(. Any way part of it could be saved to make new cards?

The remaining four are lovely. I do like how you used kraft paper!

Brenda Dean said...

oh no! I'm so sorry that you had a craft room accident. I typically will finish a card and then drag it through an open ink pad so I know how you feel.

Love these cards. Nice Clean and Simple design!