The Stamps I Use

Monday, November 1, 2010

The Great Pumpkin Massacre of 2010

Hi folks,

Just thought I would do a little slideshow of our Hallowe'en preparations this year. We don't do a lot of decorating - just lots of pumpkins as dearly beloved REALLY likes the roasted pumpkin seeds.

Hope you enjoy - we didn't get particularly creative with the carving this year.




Hope you all had a happy Hallowe'en - sadly I was terribly disappointed. We only had 50 neighbourhood trick or treaters knock on our door this year, plus four of our friends kids. I had treat bags prepped for over 150!

2 comments:

RiNNE said...

Sheena!!! What wonderful jobs you both did for the pumpkin carving! I love the picture slide show you made -- I thoroughly enjoyed viewing the pumpkin guts and different carvings! So amazing! Sorry about the disappointing 50 visitors. You are amazing for making over 150 treat bags!

RiNNE said...

And btw, your scary eyes are spooky!!!!