The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Magnifique Miss Anya

Hi folks,

well, I finished the Miss Anya card that I was working on Tuesday night (you saw a peek of her in my WOYWW post). Here she is!




Details:
- Miss Anya is from the "Rain, Snow, Shine" set from The Greeting Farm
- coloured with PrismaColor Pencils (927, 941, 1027, 1082, 1084)
- the patterned papers are CTMH Magnifique
- the layout is from this week's Mystery Monday Case over at the Club Anya and Friends Blog

Other Challenges for this card:
- ABC Challenge Blog: H is for ... holidays!
- Stampotique Designers Challenge - SDC19: Girly Girl - to me Miss Anya is TOTALLY Girly Girl, especially with that fluffy fur muff she has warming her hands.
- Stamp with Fun - a square card

Hope you are all having a great day - be sure to come by tomorrow to see my contribution to the PaperWorksCo Birthday Bonanza!

5 comments:

RiNNE said...

Fabulous card! Great job on the TGF sketch!! Cute holiday patterned papers!

Tanya R said...

I agree with Rinne, this is one Fabulous card!
Hugs
Tanya

Summerthyme Studio said...

She looks great! I love your colour combo

Thanks for playing with us at C4C

Hugs

Vicki

Willy said...

Beautiful interpretation of the theme! Thanks for joining us at SDC # 19.

Basement Stamper said...

Love the colors of this card and Miss Anya is perfect for the SDC challenge-thanks so much for joining!