The Stamps I Use

Sunday, November 28, 2010

November Viva La Verve Week 1

Hi folks,

Here's my take on the week 1 sketch from the November Viva La Verve challenges.




The papers are Basic Grey Jovial and I used the Verve "Poinsettia Christmas" stamp set for the sentiment and the poinsettia flower. Another much-needed Christmas card for my stash as I am woefully behind on my Christmas cards this year.

Only one more of the Viva La Verve November sketch challenges to go!

Challenges for this card:

- Crafty Creations: Challenge #95: Christmas cards/projects
- Crazy 4 Challenges : c4c65: use a script paper or embossing folder

5 comments:

Anne said...

Very subtle and pretty!

PeggyLovesVintage said...

I love the papers you've used and the color combination. Very pretty!

RiNNE said...

That hanging ornament is so beautiful! Great card!

Tanya R said...

Oh the paper! Loving this.
Hugs
Tanya

sunghee said...

OOoo~~~ I love the colors. Pretty cool!!! And love that scallopy circle ornament. So pretty~!