The Stamps I Use

Saturday, November 27, 2010

November Viva La Verve Week 5

Hi folks,

well I sat down today for a little crafty time after spending the last few days tackling the Christmas shopping for our nieces and nephews. I decided to play along with another of the Viva La Verve Sketch Challenges for November. For this card, I used the week 5 sketch.




I made one little mod to the sketch - I switched out the half circle for half of a Spellbinders Labels Seventeen die instead.

The papers are another of my favourite new masculine looking collection - Bo Bunny Mama-Razzi. I think this card will be going to dearly beloved's brother-in-law for his birthday later this week. And, of course, my one of my favourite Verve stamp sets "Wishing You" was used to build the sentiment.

Hope you all are having a lovely weekend!

challenges for this card:
- A Spoonful of Sugar: Challenge 131: Anything Goes!

2 comments:

RiNNE said...

WOnderful card! It'd be perfect for you BIL's bday!

Tanya R said...

How did I miss all these. This rocks!
Hugs
Tanya